Not everyone uses their van for businesses purposes. Some use it for transporting fishing, golf or other personal/hobby related equipment.
If your van is not being used for business purposes and there are no goods being carried for hire and reward, then you qualify for private van insurance. Private van insurance is designed specifically for people who use there van for social, domestic and pleasure purposes and is often cheaper than business van insurance.
If you’re currently shopping around for private van insurance, then why not let our team do this for you. It will save you the time and hassle of doing it yourself, plus they’ll also compare prices from our leading panel of underwriters with the intention of saving you money on your premium.
We have pride in our excellent client service which extends throughout the life of your policy especially if you need to make a claim. Most of our clients know their Account Manager by name and call upon them for their insurance needs.
Why choose us?
- Fully comprehensive, third party, fire & theft and third party only options available
- Different payment options available – ask us for more information!
- Up to 65% no claims discount*
- Claims hotline open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
- Like-for-like replacement vehicles in the event of a non-fault claim*
- Optional breakdown cover from just £3.99 a month*
- Introductory bonus if you have built up no claims discount on another vehicle.*
Terms and conditions apply.
* This is from an additional legal cover policy.
To discuss your van insurance or get a quick quote please call our team on 01829 458983. Our lines are open 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday. Alternatively, please fill in our simple online form here.
Need business van insurance? We can also fully cater for those who use their van for commercial reasons. Please get in touch with us today for more information and a quick quote. We also have excellent rates on optional extras like goods in transit, tools in transit and public/employer’s liability and much more.